Giveaway Giveaway

i dont think this is worth it for only 10 dollar on amazon + some dude will find something that wil automaticly click on that + button for him

Arg410 responds:

I know people can cheat, but I've already ban some people who did

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

Dude fucking sweet, its a nice addition to your other games you made BUT its not as hard as your other work. wich i like because i always had to use a walktrough to get trough your other games but that doesnt mean this game isnt challenging.
You deserve these stars.

the FIGHT the FIGHT

you just stole this from someone else i played this game before like 5 years ago or something
make your own games stupid d**k

Nooball Adventure V0.1 Nooball Adventure V0.1

too short and too basic

Akizutsu responds:

Thank you, I only have 16 years, so for my first game I think is good, and play the V0.2 http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/615552 I made 3 new lvls

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

possibly one of the best game series on newgrounds its sad that you decided to not make anymore
and i think you sould've stayed with this one as the final one becuz now people still wont have a satifying ending becuz of riddle transfer

Little Wheel Little Wheel

nice short little game but i bit on the easy side but still amazing

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

awesome game its hard but fun it took me 27 min on the first try
oh btw if you finnish the game twice in a row you get a little bonus c;

Bye Robot Bye Robot

its an ok game but its really short make it longer next time c;

dys4ia dys4ia

Nice Game i like it though i am a bit confused but whatever

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

Realy nice game i love it, and i think its a good thing that there is little to no story explained wich just makes room for your imagination to make up the story yourself.
the artwork is also great and of course the soundtrack its just this calm chill song (execpt for the dreamparts)
4.5/5 cant wait for more games with dolly